Sunday 29 September 2013

The Social Good Summit Part1

The Social Good Summit ended 5 days ago, but with the association of livestream.com and Mashable there are 93 videos available here: http://new.livestream.com/Mashable/sgs2013
I am just at the beginning of watching the videos but I am already inspired and motivated by what I heard. I have just watched two videos out of the 93, but I plan to continue. Already at the beginning the speaker announced a Coursera course with the title How to Change the World. You can check it out here. I have already signed up. This course examines issues concerning poverty, the environment, technology, health care, gender, education and activism to better understand and change the world.
The sessions are 6 weeks long and starting at January 20, 2014. 
So far for now.
And now, back to the videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment